Welcome!

Hi there! This blog has been designed to showcase photos of my collections. My main collections include the vintage Princess of Power line, My Little Pony and unicorn stickers. Princess of Power is main collecting passion so I will probably focus on that more than the rest. There are also links to my online shops where you will find a lot of neat collectibles. Have fun looking!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello!

Hello there! This is my page to share pics of my collection and other stuff. I am not much of a blogger but I will occasionally write when I have updates to my links. So far my unicorn & pony pics are up. I will eventually add a link with my Princess of Power stuff as soon as I finish taking pictures. There is also a link to my eCrater store. I have a ton of stuff to sell so I'm still working on that too. There are unicorn stickers but also other types of stickers as well. Ponies will eventually make it in to the store too along with other odds and ends. For now that is about all I have to say. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment