Welcome!

Hi there! This blog has been designed to showcase photos of my collections. My main collections include the vintage Princess of Power line, My Little Pony and unicorn stickers. Princess of Power is main collecting passion so I will probably focus on that more than the rest. There are also links to my online shops where you will find a lot of neat collectibles. Have fun looking!



Monday, April 22, 2013

Updates

Just popping in with an update to my links. I have now added my Etsy shop and my eBay store in addition to my Bonanza booth. If you're looking for stickers the Etsy shop would be best, while toys and collectibles are in my eBay store. The Bonanza booth has a little bit of everything. I should be selling some new and vintage My Little Pony toys very soon. Might have some more Harry Potter collectibles soon too. 
 
While I did manage to update my sticker collection photos last year, it's time to do it again. I have added a lot of new pages and updates to old ones but it might be a while. Just added to the Princess of Power pics is Spanish Frosta. She's a beauty!
 
Hopefully the sticker pics will be up in the near future. There are also a lot of unicorn collectibles I need to photograph from my collection. That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment