Welcome!

Hi there! This blog has been designed to showcase photos of my collections. My main collections include the vintage Princess of Power line, My Little Pony and unicorn stickers. Princess of Power is main collecting passion so I will probably focus on that more than the rest. There are also links to my online shops where you will find a lot of neat collectibles. Have fun looking!



Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Recommendations for Unicorn Lovers

I had a chance to go though some of my stuff, plus I bought a few items that I thought unicorn lovers may like. If you enjoy unicorn art, here are a few of my personal favorites.
Robert Vavra and his photography book Unicorns I Have Known. I first saw this book when I was about 8 and fell in love. I eventually bought it and just recently realized it was a signed edition. Lovely pictures of unicorns in different settings.
The picture above is from artist Michael Hague. I'm unsure of the title, but I have it from his 1986 calendar. At some point I will get some scans of his '85 and '86 calendar art. Gorgeous!
This photo is not very good but the artwork in this book is exquisite. Another childhood favorite! Made me cry though when I was little.
Then there's K Chin! The picture above is my favorite, but I own a few of his prints and collectible plates with his artwork. Love them!!!
That is all for now. I will leave you with another of my favorite things.
The Last Unicorn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment